Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New tricks

Happy four week birthday, girls! So far our time with the girls has been amazing...and extremely tiring. Thanks to a great tip from another mom with twins (thanks, Katy!) I have started feeding Lena and Maddie at the same time. It has cut feeding time almost in half! I really appreciate that at night. I lay them in their boppy pillows and prop their bottles up with receiving blankets. It works pretty well- just a little more milk running down the face this way. I have actually started cleaning and doing laundry around the house again. I am sure Chris sends his thanks as well. Next chore to add to my list is cooking. This will be fairly new since we are used to eating out alot. Oh, how times have quickly changed :)
Lena
Madeline

5 comments:

mommy moorefield said...

You are doing a great job! I'm so happy I got a chance to see those beautiful girls. Glad the boppy feeding trick is working. Any trick that gives you more sleep is a good thing!

Katy

Anonymous said...

The girls are growing so fast. Do you know what they are weighing? They are gorgeous. Aunt Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen & Girls.... hope you dont mind that chris gave me the blog address... everyone looks happy and healthy and i am really glad! love seeing the pics of everyone. again, congrats! -nate a. (from work)

Anonymous said...

Is it me or does Lena look completely stoic? - Uncle Z

Anonymous said...

they are so beautiful!