Sunday, November 23, 2008

Update

I apologize to all of you who visit this blog to have a quick escape from working at your jobs. I know I haven't posted in almost a week. The Parmentar's have had a pretty quiet week. I have officially joined the New Albany Mom's Club. We have group functions, play dates, mom's night out, and many other fun activities each month. Last week we went to our monthly meeting at the N.A. library and met some other moms and kids. Of the five families there (small turn out due to weather), three of us had twins...kinda neat. We also had a play date this Friday with other kids near the girls' age. We are the youngest, but it will be great for them when they get a little older. It is already great for mom!

As you can all tell from the pictures, the girls are still growing really well! They are sleeping better, too. I usually put them in their cribs between 8pm-10pm, and they will sleep until 5am-7am. They have been doing this for a couple weeks now. I feel like a new woman. They are so happy when they wake up for their bottles. When I put the bottle in their mouth they hardly drink, because they are smiling so much. It sure makes getting up early a lot easier. They are so darn sweet. They are learning more and more each day. They are also taking more interest in each other. They laid in the floor for about an hour one morning this week just staring at each other and "talking." Why didn't I grab the camera?? Probably because they were so occupied I ran around the house trying to get caught up on chores!

Grandma Smart was here this weekend. I took full advantage of the extra help. We all packed up and headed to the outlet mall about an hour away. Lena and Maddie were show stoppers. We moved at a slower pace, because everyone had to check out the twins. All of you that have twins understand how fascinated people are by them. That's ok, I love to show them off (so does Gma Smart)! We did some major holiday shopping, so it was a super successful shopping weekend. Thanks, mom!

No comments: