Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Toys!!




I may be jumping the gun a little with this toy, but seeing how quickly they outgrow everything, I thought I would go ahead and get it. Lena was the first one in, but she was having no part of it! She was already a bit grouchy, so we are going to try again today at a better time. Maddie seemed to really enjoy something new. I put her in, and her eyes got so big! She just sat (kind of) and stared at everything on the tray. She really liked that she could kick her legs and push herself off the base. Maddie lasted about fifteen minutes before she had had enough. She did a good job holding her head up. Her upper body was a little wobbly, so I propped her up with a blanket. Seemed to work!

2 comments:

mommy moorefield said...

Maya wants to come over and play!

Anonymous said...

My niece LOVED this toy! It gave her (and MOM!) hours of safe fun and adventure. I know you will love it as much as they will!