Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lots of visitors!

My friend Michelle was in Columbus, so she came by to meet the little ladies. She has the touch!
Daddy givin' Maddie some love.

Grandma Marsha and Madeline

Grandma Sue and Lena

We had lots of visitors this past weekend. Chris and I were going to go skiing, so his mom and my parents were going to watch the girls so we could go. We ended up just relaxing at home while they took care of them! We went out with our friends one evening, and the next we went to a movie. It was soooo nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics! You have officially become one of my daily readings! Parm, your mom looks exactly the same! It's hard to believe that it has been at least 10 years. YOu guys take care! Your daughters are beautiful! Next time you guys venture north, let us know. We can plan a get together ot something! :) Kim Hastings-Bowman