Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Maddie rolled over!

Kicked over...getting close!
Made it...now what do I do with this arm??
Telling Lena about the big event.

"All you have to do is ..."

From what I read, it sounds as if most babies roll from their tummies to their backs first. Apparently we are taking the more difficult route. Yesterday Maddie rolled over to her stomach three times. She couldn't quite figure out how to get her arm out from underneath her, but today she did. She didn't seem very pleased with the result. I left her on her stomach until she started crying about two minutes after she rolled onto it. I bet Lena won't be far behind. I thought she might be the first to make the flip, because she has been getting over onto her shoulder for some time now. Big day in the Parmentar house!