Thursday, February 5, 2009

Half a year old!

Today was a big day! The girls had their six month check up, and they started eating cereal today. They are such good, happy, healthy babies. They are in the 90th percentile for height and weight and the 97th percentile for head circumference. Poor kids...got their dad's head. No wonder it is a squeeze to get their six month tops over their heads! Lena weighed in at 18 lbs, 8 oz, and Madeline is 18lbs, 15ozs. No one at the doctor's office can believe they were premies. Lena only weighed 5lbs the first time I took her in there!

I sat the girls in their high chairs for the first time and fed them their first bowls of solid food this afternoon. Their faces were so funny! I wish I would have videoed it. Maybe tomorrow. They did pretty good considering it was their first attempt. They didn't need full bottles, so I assume that means they actually swallowed a little bit of it! We are going to go through bibs much faster now.
Lena
Madeline
first bites
What am I supposed to do with this?
This tastes as bad as the formula!

Mom, you really expect me to eat this crap?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics. I love the one where Madeline looks mad. Her cheeks are so cute!