Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New pictures

Madeline- Yes, their ears are pierced. It was a long battle, but I finally gave in. I don't know that I was ever against having it done at a young age, I was just against them having diamond earrings (Daddy thought his little girls deserved diamonds for Christmas) at such a young age. Anyway, I have to admit they look adorable now that their ears are pierced (I thought that before), and they did really well with the piercing. OK, dad, you win!! Lena
Is it just me, or do my kids look huge in these two pictures? Gosh, they are growing faster than I could have ever imagined.

So I know I have been slacking just a bit with updating the blog. There is a good reason, I swear. Max, our beloved black lab, gets super excited when people come to the door. In fact, he spends most of his day barking at anyone and everything he sees outside. Two girls from a nearby church rang the doorbell last weekend. I got to talking to them, and one of them told me she was pregnant. I mentioned I had seven month old twins (by this time Max had jumped all over her), and invited her to take a peek. I had just poured myself a nice, big glass of wine. Max followed us into the living room, and knocked the wine over with his tail onto my laptop. Crap!! Needless to say, it has not worked since. Even my super tech savvy husband can't get it up and running. Our PC is upstairs, so it is not near as accessible during the day for me to get online. Long story short, I am going to have to spend a few minutes up here after bedtime. Boo!

1 comment:

kati said...

i have to admit, i just can't bring myself to pierce lola's ears (people are always asking if i'm going to), but your twins sure do look cute in diamonds! :)