Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So big!

I tried to get a picture of the girls' teeth. It is pretty difficult to do by myself. My sister has been asking for quite a while for me to post pictures of them, so here they are! If you click on it to enlarge, you can see them much better. This is Lena. Maddie's didn't come out as well. She looks pretty much the same :)

These are twelve month pajamas (thank goodness we still have a little room). The girls have officially outgrow the majority of their cold weather clothing. They are pretty much into 12 month outfits only. Too bad I only have cute little summer things in the right size. Needless to say, I had to make a quick trip to the mall to pick up a few things to get them through until summer. Who would have imagined they would grow so quickly?? Remember they weighed 5lbs and 6lbs the week after they were born? Is that really possible?

2 comments:

parm said...

Holy Crap!

LDonald said...

Whoa! Did they really skip over 9 month outfits completely? It's crazy how fast they grow!!