Saturday, July 25, 2009

Last bottles


The girls officially drank their last bottles today. We ran out of formula, so I decided to go ahead and switch them over to whole milk. They drank it right down. Tonight I am going to pack up all the bottles, and reclaim my counter top that has been covered by enormous cans of formula and ten bottles for the last year! It is a little bitter sweet. It means my babies really are growing up. As soon as I get a little sad about that, I just remember how many times I have had to make bottles, give them, and wash them...then I am glad to see them gone! The girls use to take a bottle every two to three hours- just think of how many per day that is...yikes!!

2 comments:

kati said...

i think it's funny we are always posting at the same time :)

i know the feeling (well, kind of, that's way more bottles than i ever had to deal with!) but even though it's a relief to be done with them, it's a little sad, too...

Kim said...

Jen and Parm,

Your girls are so cute! They are getting so big. I still, after reading your blog for about a year, cannot tell them apart. I will never get it! If I just say the cute one, does that cover it?

Hope all is well! Love from Vtown!