Saturday, August 22, 2009

Caught in the rain


Lena giggling after Maddie gave her a kiss.
Giving kisses.
Blowing kisses.
I took the girls for a walk around the neighborhood this evening. It had been perfectly beautiful and sunny all day until we made it to the other side of the block. Typical. It didn't rain too hard, but it was misting pretty good. No one really minded, especially not Max...he loved it. When we pulled back into the garage I went to unbuckle Lena's seat belt, and she bent over and gave me a kiss. I smiled really big, and looked to see if Maddie was watching. She leaned over and gave me a kiss too. Then they looked at one another and gave each other a kiss. It was precious! They kept doing it, so I ran in and grabbed the camera. They think it is so funny to give each other kisses. It is priceless.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Amelia's just starting to smile at us and it makes me so happy! I can't wait until she's giving us kisses! So fun to see the girls interacting.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer, ever since Andrea started her blog it has become addictive to check your's everyday also. The girls are beautiful. It's great that you and Andrea have baby stories to share. Hope we see you next time your home. Michelle