Monday, September 14, 2009

Visit with Grandma and Grandpa


Watching Dora with Grandpa. Each morning my dad would keep an eye on the girls so I could get a shower. He quickly learned how much the girls like watching Dora. Apparently he didn't think it was so bad either- I could hear him singing the lyrics!


Maddie talking on the phone. I'm sure we will see her in this position for many years to come.
Sharing grapes with Grandma.

Me with my grandpa. We took a trip down to see him one evening. My mom, dad, the girls, and I went out to dinner with him. It is always so good to see him!
Pony rides with Grandma. M and L loved going for rides on the rocking horse. My Grandpa and Grandma made this for my niece Brittian. Since she is too big for it now, my brother brought it to my parents' house for all of the grandkids to use.


No comments: