Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween!

One of my sweet little monkeys (this photo got a little out of order, but it is so cute I wanted to leave it on!). By the way, it is really hard to tell who is who in these costumes. I even have to get right in their faces to see who I am talking to!


















We have an early Trick or Treating night here in New Albany. So tonight we dressed up the girls up and handed out lots of candy. Well, actually, the girls just ran around the yard, and Chris and I chased them. Chris would run back up to the big bowl of candy when Trick or Treaters came by and toss some chocolate at them. I ended up taking M and L inside about half way through, and we watched Dora. Daddy sat outside and passed out the rest of our candy. I did find out that these are the perfect outfits for wobbly toddlers learning to walk outside. They would fall on the concrete, but we have no skinned hands or knees!

3 comments:

kati said...

adorable!!! they look so cute! and you're right, i can not even tell them apart in those suits. i don't know how you do it :)

Kim said...

Parm and Jen-they are the cutest little girls I have ever seen! :)

I can never tell them apart even without their costumes.

mommy moorefield said...

So cute! I can't tell them apart either! You'd think I would be able to by now. As long as they have different earrings on I have a chance!