Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween weekend

Grandma playing with one of the girls.
Both of them are doing something they are not suppose to...Maddie unloading the diapers, and Lena playing with the TV.
We were playing pat-a-cake, and they were really getting into it!

Madeline
Lena
Grandma and the girls. Somehow we managed another trip without getting Grandpa in a single picture! I think he always disappears when the camera comes out :)
We went up to Vermilion for the weekend to visit with Chris' mom and dad. M and L got to dress up one more time and run around outside like wild animals. They loved playing in the pile of leaves in the front yard.

Dad being silly with his little ladies.

3 comments:

kati said...

the second one up from the bottom with the three of them but one girl is yelling is my favorite! too funny :) talk about getting big fast!

Andrea said...

Maddie and Lena look super cute just "monkey-ing" around!!! And like you said, perfect costumes for semi-wobbly walkers. I'll have to keep that in mind for next year's costume!

Oh My! Floral said...

probably my fave set of pics. I just love them! By the way, your bangs look awesome.