Monday, December 7, 2009

Chicago trip

Mom, Jaime, Stephanie, and I on Michigan Avenue.
I got to see one of my best buds from college, Shayda. Another friend ended up being out that night too, so I got to see Jaclyn as well!
Steph and her classic pose- taking pictures of herself!
Out on the town


Chris was nice enough to keep the girls for the first time on his own, so I could head to Chicago for a much needed trip with the Smart women. It was just dad and M and L on Friday night...he brought in the reinforcements on Saturday. So, the girls got to spend a nice weekend with Grandma Parmentar too!
We had such an awesome time. Even though it was typical Chicago weather, we were out and about the entire weekend. We went out to eat, shopped, took advantage of the nightlife, and had some nice, adult conversation time...it was so great! I vote on making it a yearly event :)

1 comment:

Oh My! Floral said...

chris is amazing! When I leave town I have to leave my PETS with my parents... yeah, I know. Glad you had fun!