Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nap time

I messed up today. Chris and I wanted to run a few errands this morning, so while we were out, we took the girls to play at the mall play area. They love it!! They run around and laugh the entire time. Well, this threw us off of the girls' schedule a bit, so we didn't get them down for their naps until about an hour after they usually go down. They also fell asleep in the car for about 20 minutes, so they got a little power nap in. They played- and cried- in their cribs for almost two hours before they finally fell asleep! I was just about to go in and get them out, and it finally quieted down. I went in to check on them, and Lena was wearing no socks, pants, or diaper. We heard them giggling for a long period of time...I wonder if this is what they were laughing about? I had to run back out of the room, because I couldn't help but bust out laughing myself! After I took this picture, I somehow managed to get her diaper back on (it was a pretty bad job, but hey, better than nothing!). What a little stinker!

2 comments:

kati said...

i remember similar "nap"times :) such a fun (and funny) age, i love it! so great that you are documenting it...

Andrea said...

That is hilarious! I sure hope our blogs are still up when our girls are a little older so we can show them what litle stinkers they were (and probably still are) and how we told EVERYBODY about it!!!