Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Not the answer

Another 9" of snow yesterday.  I'm trying just about everything I can think of to entertain M and L.  I built a fort with a blanket and chairs in the living room this morning.  I remember loving this as a kid.  They must be a little too young still, because after thinking it was cool for about five minutes, all they wanted to do was get out and climb on the chairs.  You can see how it all ended- Lena tipping over in one of them and crying.  I think we will try coloring for a bit this afternoon.  All other suggestions are welcome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finger Painting
We have used vanilla pudding mixed with food coloring to paint AND eat!!
I spread them out on the kitchen floor (after cleaned and a blanket down) and let them go to town. Just a thought!

Leah :)

Anonymous said...

Paint-with-water books....really hard to find but TOTALLY worth it!!! Barnes and Noble tends to have one or two hidden in the art section, but I had to order some online...