Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday after church

I just love these dresses.  They are the last of our baby shower gifts.  We have a family friend that gave the girls outfits from newborn through 2T.  You always receive so many newborn items, that you almost don't make it through them before the kid is too big.  I thought it was so clever, so I have started doing that when I buy gifts for moms-to-be, too (thanks for the idea, Linda!).  I remember Chris bringing them home from the shower in Michigan (remember he represented me at that one since I was on bed rest?).  I thought they looked huge, and I couldn't imagine my babies ever being big enough to fit in them...well, the time has come.  I guess they aren't really babies anymore, but now I have little ladies that wear the dresses :)

1 comment:

kati said...

i love those dresses and pics!! seriously classic!