Wednesday, October 27, 2010

 I was holding both girls and trying to stick my head in the hole, too.  They are so heavy!
 Ouch!
 petting the tiger
 tickling the tiger




 roaring like a tiger (or whining, I can't remember)



Chris had Monday off work, and the temperature was summer like.  So, we packed up and made another trip to the zoo.  This was our first time without the wagon.  M and L listened pretty well and stayed close to us.  They were more interested in climbing on the statues than seeing any animals.  I love the picture of Lena giggling with her hand to her mouth.  She had been tickling the statue of the tiger, and she thought it was really funny. We had one quick biting incident (as documented in the second photo), but beyond that we had two well behaved two year olds.  We unfortunately seem to capture these poor behaviors on camera quite often, but I typically choose not to post those pictures.  I want everyone to think my children are angels.  One day M and L will look back at this blog, and I want them to know that they really were a handful.  They will need to know for when they have children of their own. 

Side note:  The world record setting 24-foot-long boa constrictor we saw Monday passed away last night from a tumor.

No comments: