Monday, December 13, 2010

Tonight at bedtime I thought I would introduce the girls to praying.  Since they are two and I take them to church, I thought it might be time.  I invited Lena to come over and sit on Maddie's bed so we could say our prayers.  Both girls' eyes lit up, and they started shouting, "Yummy! I love pears!"  Then they pretended to feed each other bites of pear.  I let them play for a couple minutes then I taught them how to say prayers.  Then we folded our hands (in the cutest, sloppiest way imaginable), and said "Thank you God for Lena, Maddie, Mommy, Daddy, Grandmas and Grandpas, our toys, and our friends."  They seemed very interested and repeated every word I said...just very slowly.  We'll try again tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Jen for my laugh of the day. How cute!!

Oh My! Floral said...

love that. :)

thank god for my toys... so cute!