Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas with the Parmentars









Since Chris' schedule at work was insane this year, we went to his parent's house the weekend before Christmas this year.  M and L were beyond excited when they realized it was finally time for Santa to come and bring them presents.  We stayed for one quick night, but it was such a nice visit.  We had lots of yummy food, good time to catch up, and fun new toys for everyone.  I have been putting off blogging, because Uncle Zach got us a new Mac.  I am still figuring out how to use it!  M and L were thrilled with their gifts, and they played with them most of the second day we were at Grandma and Grandpa's.  Grandma also helped me take the kids to have their picture made with Santa.  If we can ever get our scanner installed I'll post that picture here, too.

2 comments:

kati said...

what mac did you get?

love the preggo w/ a gun :)

Oh My! Floral said...

don't know what I love more- the mini blender or the rifle. it's a close one! The girlies look cute as ever, and so do you :)