Tuesday, March 29, 2011








I found the girls pretending to take a nap in our tub one morning.  They had some toys that they were sharing.  They were playing so well together I hated to make them get out and get dressed so we could run our errands.
Chris' newest project is making birdhouses.  Here is a photo of his latest one.  It is on the edge of our property.  I don't think any birds live in it yet.
I found M and L sleeping like this at nap time today.  I heard them playing quietly for about twenty minutes before it was silent in their room.  They had most of their pillows and stuffed animals crammed in the foot of space between Lena's bed and the wall.  It was a trick for me to try to drag them out of there without waking them up.  They both weigh about 35 pounds now, so on top of the extra weight I am already carrying it is quite a load.  Somehow we managed, and they took the longest nap they have in a while (almost two hours for Maddie, and two and a half for Lena).

1 comment:

kati said...

so cute! twins are so fascinating :)

and if you'd asked me 6 years ago if i could ever picture parm making bird houses, i would have said NO. :)