Wednesday, July 27, 2011




Our very first hair cut!  Chris and I took M and L to Sweet and Sassy last Saturday to get their hair trimmed.  Not only were we looking for something to do inside on a super hot and muggy day, but I also figured it was time to cut the girls' hair.  They were very hesitant that morning when I asked if they wanted to, but I promised we would take them somewhere they would love in order to get it done.  That was an understatement.  I don't think I will be able to even take them back in that wing of the mall without them dragging me into that store.  When we walked in there were girls having a birthday party dressed as princesses singing Justin Bieber...could there have been a better situation?!?!  While we waited M and L danced and sang along.  Two young women came and took them back to the "salon" area and wrapped them in purple capes.  M and L sat very still (Maddie talking the entire time, and Lena sitting perfectly quiet and taking it all in.).  After their quick trim they got their hair braided, sparkles in their hair, glittery stamps on their faces, and a pretty flower sucker.  They were in heaven.  Today they asked me to braid their hair like at Sweet and Sassy.  I am surprised it took them this long to ask!

No comments: