Wednesday, February 15, 2012


A couple Saturdays ago I took Maddie and Lena to see Disney on Ice.  Their friends Maya and Zoe and their mommies went too.  The weather turned nasty on the way downtown, and there was a ton of traffic, so we were a little late.  I felt so bad, because we missed most of the princesses.  Maddie kept asking when they were coming back out...oops.  Regardless, they loved the show.  It was cool that they got to go with their best buds.  I think they liked the show better than the candy and snacks, but I'm not totally sure!  Maddie stuck her finger in a rainbow snow cone at the concession stand on the way out and threw an absolute fit that I wouldn't let her have it.  She had a melt down, and I thought I was going to have to drag her out of there.  By the time we made it to the car she was totally fine, but Lena had turned grouchy.  The both fell asleep on the way home.  I guess it just proves that they really do still need their naps.

No comments: