Wednesday, March 14, 2012







M and L started gymnastics lessons today.  It was hysterical...watching them try to roll and flip around.  They listened very well to their instructor and tried everything she asked with enthusiasm.  Maddie was almost in tears when it was time to leave.  I promised her we would go back again next week.  Then they each noticed the sparkly trophies, so that distracted them from the class ending.  Lena wanted her picture with "hers."  They wanted to take one home, but I told them they had to come back and work really hard before they could have their own.  Then I bribed them with chicken nuggets to get them to the car.
I know the quality of the photos isn't that great, but I was taking them through glass while holding the baby.  You gotta cut me some slack.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

They look so cute in their black leotards! I bet it was really cute watching them in class. Brings back memories!