Monday, May 26, 2008

25 weeks

I have officially been on bedrest for over a month now. Although it is extremely boring (I have never watched more TLC or HGTV), I feel as though I am really getting to know these two babies that are living in my belly. I know what time they are going to be active and when they will be resting. I am learning how to get them to react to things I do (they like cold sweet stuff- just like their mom). I know who it is when there is a movement. I also know what they don't like...basically any time I move around too much. They and my doctor must be on the same team. Only three more months :)

2 comments:

this is neat. said...

MOMMA PARM! HI LADY!!

I've been wanting to see a picture of you!!!! (is that weird?) Aww but you are absolutely a beautiful sight.
What an amazing time you are having. You'll always be able to tell them what they put you through. lol. Like my mom does, I made her feel like she had the flu for 9 months. :) But she always ends it with "But it was all worth it to have my baby girl. " (sigh)
Always thinking about you!!
Much love!!!
Stacy

Mechelle said...

Jennifer, you don't know me but my name is Mechelle Ward. I am your mom's teacher's aide in her classroom. I just wanted you to know that my entire church and I are praying for you. We pray that you have a easy delivery(as pain free as possible!} and two happy healthy babies!!!! By the way pregnancy certainly does agree with you--you look wonderful!!! Keep up the good work--your growing two miracles!