Friday, May 30, 2008

26 weeks


Made it to 26 weeks! Everything was looking great at the doctor's today. Still growing by the week (weight and stomach measurements)! As you can tell from the picture, I wear what still fits- doesn't necessarily match, but it is stretchy :) Chris has been nice enough to let me start wearing his tees, earlier this week he offered up his shorts. I think he secretly likes the fact I can fit into his stuff! I, on the other hand, am not as thrilled about it. The girls have been extremely active this week. I am seeing some pretty strange lumps move across my stomach on a regular basis. This morning was the most uncomfortable so far...I think they were trying to switch sides!

Chris picked out colors for the nursery and will probably start painting this weekend (if the weather keeps him inside). They are adorable! Getting the nursery done will just help this all seem that much more real. We have lots to do before the girls get here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wait till you're stretching his clothes out...my mom was on bed rest with us and not even my Dad's enormous college football jersey was big enough.

Err...uh...something more positive.

Love you.