Sunday, June 8, 2008

27 weeks

Getting closer! At 27 weeks, I am measuring at 37 weeks for one baby. I am starting to wonder just exactly how much my skin can stretch. It has been a good week- no extra medicine and no changes in my daily doses. The girls have been behaving. :)

On Saturday, Grandma Smart and Aunt Stephanie threw a baby shower for us even though we couldn't make the trip to Illinois. They had lots of good food including a strawberry cake- pink inside for girls-, and they caught up with family friends and my friends from high school. What good sports! Grandma Parmentar has already been shopping for matching pink outfits. A great souvenir from her New York trip!

1 comment:

mommy moorefield said...

Hi Jen! How are you feeling? You look great! Wow, 27 weeks? You are almost there! Hope all is well.

Katy