Friday, June 20, 2008

29 weeks

Once again, the girls are trying to make an early entrance into the world. I went to my doctor's appointment on Monday to have an ultrasound, but ended up finding out I was having contractions again. We were checked into the high risk unit and started on a different type of medication. The doctor also gave me steroid shots just in case I go into early labor. They help to develop the babies' lungs. Hopefully today will be my last day here...the food isn't too good (although it is not keeping me from gaining weight)! Things seem to have settled down, so I will go back home and start the same medication I was using there before.

On a very positive note this week, dad was promoted at work!! He works so hard...we are so proud of him! He has also had a long week- between work and the hospital and runs to Dairy Queen, he will need to relax this weekend. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!Cross your legs!! They can't come until at least July 18!!! LOVE YOU!!! Auntie Steph

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. We are all pulling for you to wait until after your Mom and Aunt Steph get back. Anxious to hear how your doctor's appointment went today (6/30). Love, Aunt Cheryl