Tuesday, December 30, 2008

TV watchers

This picture is not upside down. I couldn't get the girls to look away from the TV long enough for me to snap their picture. I went and stood in front of it, but as you can see, they just looked around me! Sometimes, when I have things I need to get done, I will put children's shows on for them to watch. I doubt they really care, but them seem to enjoy the bright colors and the fun sounds. This day I had them turned away from the TV, but they wanted to watch anyway. I can hear it now, "Mom, you are in the way!"


They are both reaching out for objects pretty well. They really have control of their arms, now they seem to be working on wrapping their fingers around things. We hadn't been strapping them into their swings, but seeing all of the wiggling they do now, we though we should at least get the tray snapped into place. They were really checking out the zebra and giraffe toys hooked to it. They just stared and stared at them. They would look at the toy, then look at me, then back at the toy. Pretty funny.

No comments: