Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


The girls on New Year's Eve with their noise makers

What a year for the Parmentar's! Just think, only two short years ago today Chris and I got engaged...seems like so much longer than that! Since then we have moved to a new state, bought a house, I changed jobs, we got married, we adopted a dog, I got pregnant and went on bed rest for almost four months, Chris was promoted, our beautiful baby girls were born, and I quit my job. Wow. It makes me tired just thinking about all of it. We feel extremely blessed to have everyone and everything that we do in our lives. 2008 was a great year for our family. After looking back, I wonder what will happen in 2009!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Parm! I found your blog from myspace and Oh My! You sure have been busy! Congrats on the wedding and the twins! They are so super cute! I am so happy for you both! I must say that I am now hooked on your blog! I just read the whole thing! :) Kevin and I are trying to start a family...I might need some tips soon! Take care of yourself and congrats again! I am so happy for you! Shoot me an email sometime!
kimzilla0922@yahoo.com
Love, Kim (Hastings) Bowman