Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Oh, Maddie

Before nap time today I was changing diapers. Maddie first, then Lena. I saw Maddie crawling into the kitchen, but I had a dirty diaper I was dealing with at the moment. I hurried as fast as I could, because she has figured out how to open the cabinets (we also have a lazy Susan which scares me). I kept calling her name hoping she would come back...no such luck. By the time I found her she had a mouth full of dog food. Gross. She was sucking and chewing on it. I reached in, and pulled it out. She didn't seem to mind the taste at all. Max was looking a bit confused, but I don't think she actually swallowed any of it- not to mention it is the perfect size for choking. I told Chris I am going to need an assistant soon :)

2 comments:

kati said...

i have no idea how you do it :)

and what is it with kids and dog food?!

mommy moorefield said...

Oh funny! Adam and Jack use to eat dog food, too. I sorta just let them. I figured it really can't hurt them, right? It would make me sick to find it all mushy in their mouths. Ugh! I'm sure Maya will discover it soon, too.