Friday, October 16, 2009

Little piggies!




Well, pig tails, that is. My friend Katy (whose daughter Maya is exactly the same age as M and L) put the girls' hair up for them a couple days ago. The squirmed while she did it, but they didn't even notice once it was done. I have tried every barrette out there, but they just rip everything right out. There is still no solution for getting their growing bangs out of their eyes, but I think this is just adorable. Maya looks super cute like this, because she has a little longer hair in the back and short little bangs in the front. This was my first attempt at the pig tails, and, as you can see, I still need some practice.

3 comments:

kati said...

very cute, and they are LOVING that juice! :)

lola and your girls seem to have similar hair... except that yours are growing theirs much faster than lola!

Kim said...

Hey Jen! My friend loves these clips. They are great with fine hair. The girls are adorable! :)

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29743422

mommy moorefield said...

They are so cute!