Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Seriously?

Maddie now knows how to open the doors. When we moved into this house Chris changed all of the hardware and installed nice lever handles...mistake. Obviously, they are much easier to open. Now I have to lock the bathroom door when it is not occupied, then I have to pick the lock when I need to go in.
I finally decided these toys could go to the basement- I am just waiting on someone else to take them down there. M and L are constantly playing with them now- of course!
Maddie climbed into the walker.
And Lena climbed into the collapsed exersaucer.

3 comments:

kati said...

welcome to my lever-door-handle-hell! you think they look good until your toddlers figure them out :)

twinzac said...

We have levers too, so Ron went to Home Depot and got really cheap door knobs (more office like quality) and then the plastic door knob childproof covers for them (that way you don't see that they're ugly and the kids really can't get in!). We put them on the pantry (you'll thank me for this advice later!), our bedroom door and their bathroom door. It was cheap and quick solution that has saved us many headaches! Good luck!

your husband said...

who are you waiting on to take the toys down to the basement?