Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Genius idea

My mom told me a while back that when we were really little she would give us popsicles in the bath tub.  That is the only place we had suckers, too.  So, after a long day of mattress and bedding shopping, I rewarded M and L with a treat in the tub.  They seemed a bit surprised that I handed over such a messy prize.  They did a bit of a double take, then they dove right in.  The popsicles ended up under the water about half the time, so they didn't last long.  We got blue water as an added bonus!  The only downside to the color was Lena's hand came out of the tub blue, but oh well...worth the mess.  Easiest clean up of the day.  I also forgot to throw laundry in to wash earlier, so we were out of jammies.  These are some from last fall that are a little snug, but for some reason they actually wanted to put them on.  Typically I have to catch the girls as they fly by, because they love running around in just their diapers so much.  I think they like the stripes.  Information I will remember when purchasing future pjs.

1 comment:

kati said...

genius! we figured out last summer that the kiddy pool was the best place for popsicles, too :)

i hope the bed situation is going well!