Saturday, April 10, 2010

Big girl beds

Well, I have officially uploaded a ridiculous number of pictures and videos since Maddie and Lena were born. I am over my free storage limit with Google, and I just had to purchase additional storage (hopefully it lasts quite a while).

I have pictures to add with this post (of course!), but I can't until tomorrow. Chris worked hard this evening to get the girls' big girl beds all put together. We ordered the mattresses before we went to Illinois, and they came in while we were out of town. Nap time today was officially my babies last nap in their cribs- insert tear here. Pretty sad how quickly they are growing into little girls. On the other hand, they were really excited to see their new room. It is not totally done, so I will get some pictures up once we add the finishing touches. With all of the changes going on we didn't get M and L down until 9:00, so they were pretty tired. Maddie laid down in her bed and drank her water like it was no big deal. Lena was a little weirded out, so I laid down with her for about 20 minutes until I was sure she was asleep. She kept reaching over to touch me to make sure I was still there- pretty cute.

BREAKING NEWS- Chris just came downstairs to tell me Maddie fell out of her bed. Poor thing. He put her back in, and I think she is going right back to sleep. Apparently, she got around the safety rail...waste of $50. Keep your fingers crossed we do well the rest of the night. I am most nervous about nap time tomorrow!

1 comment:

kati said...

ok, that is weird. i have uploaded about a bizillion photos and have never had to buy more storage. (just by saying that, i will get a notice tonight, i am sure :)

poor girl. lola used to fall out of her bed EVERY night when she first switched to her big girl bed. most of the time she wouldn't even wake up, though! we would just find her asleep on the floor in the morning!