Thursday, June 17, 2010

I take it back...about the teething causing Maddie to be cranky.  She has had a rash for a couple days now.  Since Chris and I are heading out of town on a little get away, I called the doctor to see if it was a concern.  Long story short, I took her in, and she has a double ear infection!  I can't believe we have made it to 22 months before either one had a problem.  She is on antibiotics, and acts like she is feeling fine.  The rash is viral, and it will pass on its own.  But, now Lena has it too.  Lena also fell from the second level of the playhouse to the first on her back last night.  She cried for a quick minute.  She stopped immediately when I gave her the bunny shaped ice pack.  I assume that means she is fine.  M and L are tough little cookies!  I hope they have all of their mishaps out of the way, and they take it easy on Grandma Smart this weekend.  We sure don't want to run off our free help.

1 comment:

kati said...

isn't that always the way? as soon as you're trying to get away for a little something goes wrong? i hope they're all better soon and you guys are able to relax this weekend! i'm jealous of your little vacay!