Tuesday, August 17, 2010

There is this really cool place about ten minutes from our house called Inniswood Gardens.  I can't believe I didn't realize it is right down the road.  My friend Katy and I took our kids there a couple weeks ago.  She had just discovered it the week before.  The girls love tromping around the grounds.  The are free to go pretty much anywhere and climb on anything.  There are tons of flowers, lots of water, and cool things to play on.  It is certainly not your typical kid's park...no playground.  But who cares when there is so much other fun stuff??  M and L particularly like the wind powered water feature, the swinging bridge, and the tree house carved out of an old tree stump.  This would be an amazing place to take pictures of the kids if I really knew how to use our camera.  I think it is about time I study up.  My mom, Steph, and I took them on one of the hottest days this summer!  That is probably why Maddie ended up laying in one of the water tubs.

1 comment:

kati said...

love the pink flips in the water pic. i think you should get a 50mm lens. they are really affordable and you will LOVE the girls portraits with it!