Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Two year stats:
Madeline- 36 1/2 inches (95%), 33 pounds (95%)
Lena- 36 1/2 inches (95%), 33 pounds (95%)

Pretty amazing, huh?  I can't believe they are exactly the same.  The doctors just laugh at the fact that they were preemies.  So do my arms when I try to carry them.  One of the girls said, "Hola!" to the doctor when she came in the room.  Dora strikes again.  To put it mildly, the girls were very active while we were in the room.  There is  a little ladder that the kids climb to get up on the table, and there is a mirror lining the wall behind it.  I wouldn't be surprised if the ladder was completely worn out after our visit, and they needed to replace it.  M and L climbed up and down that thing so many times.  Fortunately, my mom went along to help...thank God.  As soon as the doctor asked if they were stringing words together, one of the them yelled, "My turn!"  Awesome.  At least she knows they are on the right track.  She did say these are two of the most polite two year olds that she has ever met.  I think they were showing off by saying please and thank you, since they were receiving so much praise for it.  M and L both did really well with their exam and shots.  The tears stopped as soon as I offered ice cream.  The Dora stickers helped, too.

1 comment:

kati said...

way to go, girls! :)