Tuesday, November 16, 2010



The girls LOVE Chuck E. Cheese.  There is not much more I need to say...pizza, a bazillion buttons to push, junky jewelry to win, slides, rides...you get the picture.  It was so cool to watch them absolutely light up the entire time we were there.  Maddie was terrified of the guy in the mouse suit, but that was the only time there wasn't a smile plastered across M and L's face the whole night.  Grandma played ski ball (my all time favorite) with both the girls while daddy played video games with random kids.  Everyone had a good time.

2 comments:

kati said...

it's possible that i am providing my kids with a joyless childhood, but i just can't bring myself to go there... yet! i mean, i'm already on the zoloft for anxiety, why push it? :p

Andrea said...

Ahhh, skeeball...now that brings back memories! It's good to see pictures of everyone, but where are you??? Mommy needs to get in some pics, too! When you figure out the key to potty training, let me know. I'm dreading it already!