Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Funny story:
While I was sitting at the kitchen table yesterday Maddie sprints by heading to the bathroom.  I ask her if she needs help, and she tells me no.  So I stay put.  Then Lena runs by into the bathroom.  The door slams.  I hear Maddie tell her to sit on the stool (they call it a "school").

M- "Lena, you sit on school and cheer for me." 
L- "Ok.  Go, Maddie, go!  Go, Maddie, go!"
M and L- "Yay!  Pee pees!"
I hear the toilet flush and then some shuffling.
L- "Maddie, now you sit on school and cheer for me."
M- "Ok!"
M and L- "Go, Lena, go!  Go, Lena, go!  Yay!!!!"

Toilet flushes again, and they both emerge carrying their panties needing me to help get them back on.  They are seriously funny, and they don't even know it.

3 comments:

kati said...

what a fun special world you live in as the mom of twins. :) :)

Oh My! Floral said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oh My! Floral said...

this is awesome! I can't believe they are so big already! It must totally rock to have a twin, especially one who can cheer you on while you pee.

:)