Thursday, September 1, 2011

An update on our sweet baby Jolie:  
She has been sleeping through the night for a little over a month now.  The last two mornings she has been up at 6am.  After being spoiled with 7:30 or 8:00 this is killing me!  Hopefully she will work herself back into her previous schedule.  
Jolie started rolling over from her back to her stomach a few weeks back, and she finally figured out how to go from stomach to back a couple days ago.  Seems as though she is going to be on the move in no time.  M and L were 6 months before they rolled over.  I'm in trouble.
She has become a real momma's girl.  I love comforting her, but it is a real challenge towards the end of the day when she is a bit more clingy.  I can usually get supper on the table before she is demanding 100% of my attention.  We are so fortunate Maddie and Lena have each other.  They are pretty patient with me and the baby since they have someone else they can bug! 

No comments: