Monday, March 22, 2010

Rainy day

These are just a few pictures from the weekend and this morning.  I love the first one...best seat in the house!  M and L like to pile on daddy while they watch cartoons in the morning.
Today it is raining outside, so I pulled out the colors.  They act like it is magic when the color appears on the paper.  Each girl will use one crayon for about 15 seconds, and they they want a new color.  I'm not sure if they actually like coloring or swapping colors better. 

2 comments:

kati said...

those cuties are confusing me, i can't tell which one is which in this post but their hair is getting SO long i can't believe it!

leahwlfe said...

Mine like to swap colors!! :)
Jennifer, I love your camera. Everytime I look at your pictures I see just how terrible my camera really is. :(
s